Road Closure or Occupation

Roadworks sign

If organisations require a road to be closed for an event (e.g. a Christmas Parade) or to place a street stall on the footpath (e.g. raffle or information), or perhaps a business or a resident has works to do outside of their property (e.g. painter or a builder, build a driveway) they will first need to lodge an application with council.

There are two types of permits: