Pension Remission

Concessions are available to eligible pensioners on their council rates.

 To be eligible for the discount the ratepayer must live at the property and on 1 July each year hold one of the following: Services Australia or DVA Pensioner Concession Card.


Download: Rates Application for Pension Remission(PDF, 79KB)

 Submit Pension Remission Online