Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Council is committed to upholding your right to privacy.
2. Personal information collected by Burnie City Council is used in the provision of services.
3. Information collected will be retained confidentially and disposed of in accordance with requirements of the Personal Information Protection Act 2004.
4. You have the right to access your own personal information on request.
Please contact the Burnie City Council if:
- you want to change your contact details
- you want to place a written information access request
- you want to discuss a privacy concern