Fees and Charges
User fees relate to contributions toward service delivery costs such as, but not limited to Council services including: parking, waste management centre fees and the hire of halls and sporting grounds.
Statutory fees are levied in accordance with legislative requirements including: building fees, planning fees, parking fines and animal registrations.
Council reviews and adopts its fees and charges schedule each financial year.
Current fees and charges are shown below.
- Full Schedule of Fees and Charges(PDF, 379KB)
- Animal Control(PDF, 137KB)
- Building and Plumbing(PDF, 174KB)
- Burnie Aquatic Centre(PDF, 89KB)
- Burnie Arts & Function Centre(PDF, 148KB)
- Cemeteries(PDF, 89KB)
- Environmental Health(PDF, 93KB)
- Miscellaneous and Local Government Act Statutory Charges(PDF, 117KB)
- Mobile Food Vendors(PDF, 75KB)
- Parking(PDF, 230KB)
- Planning(PDF, 96KB)
- Public Halls and Burnie Sports Centre(PDF, 112KB)
- Service Locations and Private Works(PDF, 81KB)
- Summer and Winter Sports(PDF, 114KB)
- The Point - West Park(PDF, 116KB)
- Waste Management(PDF, 112KB)